The June 2019 LTC Task Force Meeting will take place from 6pm on Monday 10th June 2019 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS.
This meeting will be the first LTC Task Force of the municipal year and therefore will cover administrative items on the agenda, such as electing the Chair and Vice Chair. Highways England will not be in attendance.
A representative of TCAG will be in attendance, but this meeting is hosted by Thurrock Council
Members of the public can attend and sit in the public area. The meeting is held in Committee Room 1. Turn right as you enter the main council office building (as though heading to the main chambers), past security, and then turn left for Committee Room 1, it is signposted).
Questions can be emailed to any of the following Councillors who are on the Task Force Meeting up to 3 working days before the meeting.
Alternatively you can email your question to email@example.com and Laura will do her best to ask your question. Please just be aware not to leave it right to the last minute to email her the question!!
This is the list of committee members according to Thurrock Council website
- Councilor Gary Byrne – GByrne@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Andrew Jefferies – AJefferies@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Tom Kelly – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Allen Mayes – email@example.com
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – email@example.com
- Councillor Gerard Rice – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Shinnick – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Luke Spillman – LSpillman@thurrock.gov.uk
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
- To Be Confirmed – Residents Rep
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
March, April, May 2019 LTC Task Force Meeting were cancelled
February 2019 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
January 2019 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
December 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
November 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
October 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
September 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
June, July and August 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting were cancelled
Due to local elections there wasn’t an LTC Task Force Meeting in May 2018