The July 2019 LTC Task Force Meeting is 6pm on Monday 15th July 2019 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS.
A representative of TCAG will be in attendance, but this meeting is hosted by Thurrock Council
Members of the public can attend and sit in the public area. The meeting is held in Committee Room 1. Turn right as you enter the main council office building (as though heading to the main chambers), past security, and then turn left for Committee Room 1, it is signposted).
Questions can be emailed to any of the following Councillors who are on the Task Force Meeting up to 3 working days before the meeting.
Alternatively you can email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and Laura will do her best to ask your question. Please just be aware not to leave it right to the last minute to email her the question!!
This is the list of committee members according to Thurrock Council website
- Councillor Gerard Rice – email@example.com (Chair)
- Councillor Luke Spillman – LSpillman@thurrock.gov.uk (Deputy Chair)
- Councillor Andrew Jefferies – AJefferies@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Tom Kelly – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Fraser Massey – email@example.com
- Councillor Allen Mayes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – email@example.com
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Shinnick – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
June 2019 LTC Task Force Meeting (when it’s available)
March, April, May 2019 LTC Task Force Meeting were cancelled
February 2019 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
January 2019 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
December 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
November 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
October 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
September 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting (coming soon!)
June, July and August 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting were cancelled
Due to local elections there wasn’t an LTC Task Force Meeting in May 2018