Thurrock Council website is now showing this meeting as CANCELLED, it looks like the next Task Force Meeting will be on Monday 17th September at 6pm.
The August 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting is 6pm on Monday 20th August 2018 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS.
A representative of TCAG will be in attendance, but this meeting is hosted by Thurrock Council
Members of the public can attend and sit in the public area.
Questions can be emailed to any of the following Councillors who are on the Task Force Meeting up to 3 working days before the meeting. We have been advised by Democratic Services that a formal process for asking questions will be introduced in due course, and we will update as soon as they provide us details. For now email any of the below!
This is the list of committee members according to Thurrock Council website, since the local elections in May have created some changes to the lineup.
- Councillor Qaisar Abbas – QAbbas@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor John Allen – email@example.com
- Councillor Jane Pothecary – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Gerard Rice – email@example.com
- Councillor Sue Sammons – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Peter Smith – email@example.com
- Councillor Russell Cherry (Substitute) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Mike Fletcher (Substitute) – MFletcher@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Sue Shinnick (Substitute) – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Tom Kelly – email@example.com
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Jackson – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Linda Mulley – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
June, July and August 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting were cancelled
Due to local elections there wasn’t an LTC Task Force Meeting in May 2018
Details of the April 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting can be found here
Details of the March 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting can be found here