National Highways have announced the Deposit and Information Locations for the Lower Thames Crossing Local Refinement Consultation which will run for 5.5 weeks from 00:01 on Thurs 12th May through to 23:59 on Mon 20th June 2022.
Consultation materials will be available to collect, and additional technical documents and maps will be available to review, at deposit locations from 12th May 2022.
South of the river deposit locations
- Cuxton Library, Bush Rd, Cuxton, Rochester, ME2 1EY
- Gravesend Library, Windmill Street, Gravesend, DA12 1BE
- Maidstone Library, Kent History & Library Centre, James Whatman Way, Maidstone, ME14 1LQ
- Snodland Library, 15-17 High Street, Snodland, ME6 5DA
North of the river deposit locations
- Brentwood Library, New Road, Brentwood, CM14 4BP
- Chadwell Library, Brentwood Road, Chadwell St Mary, Grays, RM16 4JP
- Grays Library, Thameside Complex, Orsett Road, Grays, RM17 5DX
- Romford Central Library, St Edwards Way, Romford, RM1 3AR
Consultation materials will be available to collect from information points from 12th May 2022.
South of the river information points
- Coldharbour Library, Coldharbour Road, Northfleet, Gravesend, DA11 8AE
- Dartford Library, Central Park, Market Street, Dartford, DA1 1EU
- Higham Library, Villa Road, Higham, Rochester, ME3 7BS
- Larkfield Library, Martin Square, Aylesford, ME20 6QW
- Meopham Library, Wrotham Road, Meopham, Gravesend, DA13 0AH
- Riverview Park Library, The Alma, Leander Drive, Gravesend, DA12 4NG
- Shorne Woods Visitor Centre, Gravesend, DA12 3HX
- Strood Library, 133 High St, Strood, Rochester, ME2 4TJ
North of the river information points
- Belhus Library, South Ockendon Centre, Derry Avenue, South Ockendon, RM15 5DX
- Corringham Library, St Johns Way, Corringham, Stanford-le-Hope, SS17 7LJ
- East Tilbury Library, Princess Avenue, East Tilbury, RM18 8ST
- Harold Hill Library, 19a Farnham Road, Romford, RM3 8ED
- Stanford-le-Hope Library, High Street, Stanford-le-Hope, SS17 0HG
- Tilbury Library, Tilbury Hub, Civic Square, Tilbury, RM18 8AD
- Upminster Library, 26 Corbets Tey Road, Upminster, RM14 2BB
Have your say
If you have comments to make about the deposit and information locations, and/or availability of printed consultation materials for any other reason then please included them in your consultation response.
How to take part and have your say
We will share details of how you can take part and have your say, as soon as we can after National Highways release that info. We will also be publishing lots of updates to the website, and index for which can be found here.
Remember the Local Refinement Consultation runs until 23:59 on Monday 20th June 2022. Be sure to have your say!