- Date: –
- Venue: Thurrock Council Civic Offices
- Categories: Events, LTC Task Force Meeting
- Tags: highways england, Lower Thames Crossing, Task Force Meeting, TCAG, Thurrock Council
The March 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting takes place at 6pm on Monday 19th March 2018 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS.
A representative of TCAG will be in attendance, but this meeting is hosted by Thurrock Council
Members of the public can attend and sit in the public area.
Questions can be emailed to any of the following Councillors who are on the Task Force Meeting up to 3 working days before the meeting. We have been advised by Democratic Services that a formal process for asking questions will be introduced in due course, and we will update as soon as they provide us details. For now email any of the below!
- Cllr Peter Smith (Chair) – PepSmith@thurrock.gov.uk
- Cllr Gerard Rice (Vice Chair) – Grice@thurrock.gov.uk
- Cllr John Allen – email@example.com
- Cllr Roy Jones – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cllr Tom Kelly – email@example.com
- Cllr Steve Liddiard – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cllr Brian Little – email@example.com
- Cllr Bukky Okunade – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cllr Terry Piccolo – email@example.com
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
- Details of the February 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting can be found here
- Details of the January 2018 LTC Task Force Meeting can be found here
- Details of the December LTC Task Force Meeting can be found here
- Details of the November LTC Task Force Meeting can be found here
- Details of the October LTC Task Force Meeting can be found here
- Details of the first LTC Task Force Meeting in Sept can be found here