July LTC Task Force Meeting
The July LTC Task Force Meeting took place from 6pm on Monday 20th July 2020 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS.
Due to current government guidance on social-distancing and the COVID-19 virus, Lower Thames Crossing Task Force on 20 July 2020 was not open for members of the public to physically attend. Arrangements were instead made for the press and public to watch the meeting via a live broadcase via the Council’s online webcast channel:
Here’s a copy of the HE presentation that will be used in the meeting, so that you can follow along whilst watching on YouTube if you wishLTC – Highways England Presentation – 20 July 2020
This meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting, meaning committee members of the Task Force can choose to attend either in person in the Council Chamber or virtual online. Thames Crossing Action Group will attend virtually online.
During the meeting the positions of Chair and Deputy Chair were nominated and voted upon and the committee lineup now looks like this:
- Councillor Fraser Massey – firstname.lastname@example.org (Chair)
- Councillor Gerard Rice – email@example.com (Deputy Chair)
- Councillor John Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Andrew Jefferies – AJefferies@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – email@example.com
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Shinnick – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Luke Spillman – LSpillman@thurrock.gov.uk
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Info, including the Agenda for the July 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting can be found on the Council website here.
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.