Procedural Deadline C is 23:45 on 13th June 2023
- If you wish to speak at or attend Preliminary Meeting 2 on the 20th June 2923 you will need to register by Procedural Deadline C. You can do this by completing the Event Registration Form by the deadline. If you simply wish to watch Preliminary Meeting 2 you do not need to register. Please note – Preliminary Meetings are purely in regard to the planning of the DCO Examination and comments on the merits of the LTC project will not be heard, that will come during the Examination stage. Also, that this second Preliminary Meeting will only take place if considered needed, so if you really want to participate please register for Preliminary Meeting 1, just in case the ExA consider all matters dealt with a the first meeting.
- If you wish to speak at or attend any of the initial Examination Hearings you will need to register by Tues 13th June 2023 (Procedural Deadline C). You can do this by completing the Event Registration Form by the deadline. If you simply wish to watch any of the Examination Hearings you do not need to register.
Initial Hearings (all dates to be confirmed*):
Open Floor Hearing 1 – online – 20th June 2023 – evening
Issue Specific Hearing 1 (Project Definition) – online – 21st June 2023 – daytime
Issue Specific Hearing 2 (Draft DCO) – online – 22nd June 2023 – daytime
Continuation Hearing – online – 23rd 2023 (if required)
Open Floor Hearing 2 – Orsett and online – 28th June 2023 – daytime
Open Floor Hearing 2 (if required) – Orsett and online – 29th June 2023 – daytime
Open Floor Hearing 3 – Dartford and online – 5th July 2023 – daytime
Open Floor Hearing 3 (if required) – Dartford and online – 6th July 2023 – daytime
* It is important to remember that the examination timetable that was published within the Rule 6 letter is a draft timetable, and that the Examining Authority (ExA) are currently considering whether to delay the start of the examination, following requests for a slight delay to allow more time to prepare and ensure everyone is able to make fair and adequate representations. As that decision will not be made until after Procedural Deadline C, it is important to register for the initial hearings, just in case it does go ahead as planned. TCAG are one of the parties who have requested and supported a delay, so we will be waiting the ExA decision with interest.
- If you wish to make a written submission in regard to Preliminary Meeting 1 that took place on the 6th June 2023 you can do so via the ‘Make a submission‘ page‘ by this Procedural Deadline C.
- If you wish to make a written submission in regard to the proposed Accompanied Site Inspection Itineraries that National Highways proposed on 26th May 2023 you can do so via the ‘Make a submission‘ page‘ by this Procedural Deadline C.
This information is taken from the LTC DCO Rule 6 letter.
Put simply, if you wish to make any comments on Preliminary Meeting 1 or the proposed Accompanied Site Inspection Itineraries, or participate in the Preliminary Meeting (Part 2) you need to register or make your submission by Procedural Deadline C, 23:45 on 13th June 2023.