- Date: –
- Categories: Events, LTC Task Force Meeting
- Tags: HE, highways england, Lower Thames Crossing, LTC, Task Force, TCAG, Thames Crossing Action Group, Thurrock, Thurrock Council
The September 2021 LTC Task Force Meeting is due to take place from 6pm on Monday 20th September 2021. The meeting is organised and hosted by Thurrock Council. Please see the council’s website for COVID-19 advice for attending the meeting.
UPDATE 20th Sept 2021
There are currently some issues with the Civic Offices due to flooding and subsequent electrical issues, which means the Council Chamber will be out of action for tonight’s meeting.
Alternative arrangements for the meeting have been made for it to take place at The Beehive – Voluntary and Community Resource Centre, West Street, Grays RM17 6XP.
Unfortunately the meeting will not be able to be live streamed from the new venue, but the audio will be recorded and shared on the council’s website in due course.
LTC Task Force committee members
- Councillor Fraser Massey – email@example.com – Chair
- Councillor John Kent – firstname.lastname@example.org – Vice Chair
- Councillor Gary Byrne – GByrne@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Adam Carter – email@example.com
- Councillor Daniel Chukwu – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – email@example.com
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Sammons – email@example.com
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Info regarding the September 2021 LTC Task Force Meeting will be published on the Council website here in due course.
Please submit any questions for the meeting via email in advance of the meeting
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates, and watch again options(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.