- Date: –
- Venue: Thurrock Council Civic Offices
- Categories: Events, LTC Task Force Meeting
- Tags: HE, highways england, Lower Thames Crossing, LTC, Task Force, TCAG, Thames Crossing Action Group, Thurrock Council
The September 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting is due to take place from 6pm on Monday 21st September 2020 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS, some members will also attend virtually.
Due to government guidance on social distancing and the COVID-19 virus, the Lower Thames Crossing Task Force on 21 September 2020 will not be open for members of the press and public to attend.
The press and public will be able to watch the meeting live online at the following link: www.youtube.com/user/thurrockcouncil
This is the list of committee members according to Thurrock Council website
- Councillor Fraser Massey – firstname.lastname@example.org (Chair)
- Councillor Gerard Rice – email@example.com (Deputy Chair)
- Councillor John Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Andrew Jefferies – AJefferies@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – email@example.com
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Shinnick – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Luke Spillman – LSpillman@thurrock.gov.uk
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Info regarding the September 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting can be found on the Council website here.
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.