The June 2022 LTC Task Force Meeting is due to take place from 6pm on Monday 20th June 2022. The meeting is organised and hosted by Thurrock Council. Meetings can be subject to change so please check council website for latest info.
LTC Task Force committee members
- Councillor Fraser Massey – email@example.com
- Councillor John Kent – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Gary Byrne – GByrne@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – email@example.com
- Councillor Augustine Ononaji – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – email@example.com
- Councillor Kairen Raper – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Sammons – email@example.com
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
NB. Since this is the first meeting of the new council year, members will vote on Chair and Vice Chair at the beginning of this meeting.
Info regarding the June 2022 LTC Task Force Meeting will be published on the Council website here in due course.
Please submit any questions for the meeting via email in advance of the meeting
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates, and watch again options(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.