The June 2021 LTC Task Force Meeting is due to take place from 6pm on Monday 14th June 2021. The meeting is organised and hosted by Thurrock Council, and will take place in the Council Chambers, Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL
There is evidently very limited space for press and public to physically attend this meeting due to social distancing requirements. The council advise anyone wishing to physically attend to book a seat in advance via email@example.com to ensure a place.
LTC Task Force committee members
- Councillor Gary Byrne – GByrne@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Adam Carter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Daniel Chukwu – email@example.com
- Councillor John Kent – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Fraser Massey – email@example.com
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – email@example.com
- Councillor Sue Sammons – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep – email@example.com
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Chair and Vice Chair positions will be nominated and voted on at the June meeting
Info regarding the June 2021 LTC Task Force Meeting can be found on the Council website here.
Please submit any questions for the meeting via email in advance of the meeting
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates, and watch again options (where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.