The July 2023 LTC Task Force Meeting is due to take place from 6pm on Monday 17th July 2023. The meeting is organised and hosted by Thurrock Council. Meetings can be subject to change so please check council website for latest info.
LTC Task Force committee members
- Councillor Fraser Massey – firstname.lastname@example.org – (Chair)
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – email@example.com – (Vice Chair)
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Sammons – email@example.com
- Councillor Kairen Raper – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Paul Arnold – email@example.com
- Councillor Mark Hurrell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Neil Speight – email@example.com
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Info regarding the July 2023 LTC Task Force Meeting will be published on the Council website here in due course.
Please submit any questions for the meeting via email in advance of the meeting
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates, and watch again options(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.