The July 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting is due to take place from 6pm on Monday 20th July 2020 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS.
Due to current government guidance on social-distancing and the COVID-19 virus, Lower Thames Crossing Task Force on 20 July 2020 will not be open for members of the public to physically attend. Arrangements have been made for the press and public to watch the meeting live via the Council’s online webcast channel: www.youtube.com/user/thurrockcouncil
This is the list of committee members according to Thurrock Council website
NB. In the interest of equal party representation we expect this line up to change shortly following Cllr Spillman and Cllr Mayes move from the Thurrock Independents Party to the Conservative Party.
This meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting, meaning committee members of the Task Force can choose to attend either in person in the Council Chamber or virtual online. Thames Crossing Action Group will attend virtually online.
- Councillor Gerard Rice – firstname.lastname@example.org (Chair)
- Councillor Luke Spillman – LSpillman@thurrock.gov.uk (Deputy Chair)
- Councillor John Allen – email@example.com
- Councillor Andrew Jefferies – AJefferies@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Fraser Massey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Allen Mayes – email@example.com
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – email@example.com
- Councillor Sue Shinnick – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Info, including the Agenda for the July 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting can be found on the Council website here.
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.