- Date: –
- Categories: Events, LTC Task Force Meeting
- Tags: Lower Thames Crossing, LTC, National Highways, NH, Task Force, TCAG, Thames Crossing Action Group, Thurrock, Thurrock Council
The January 2022 LTC Task Force Meeting is due to take place from 6pm on Monday 17th January 2022. The meeting is organised and hosted by Thurrock Council. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and government guidance on social distancing, members of the press and public will not be able to attend this meeting.
LTC Task Force committee members
- Councillor Fraser Massey – firstname.lastname@example.org – Chair
- Councillor John Kent – email@example.com – Vice Chair
- Councillor Gary Byrne – GByrne@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Adam Carter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Daniel Chukwu – email@example.com
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – email@example.com
- Councillor Sue Sammons – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep – email@example.com
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Info regarding the January 2022 LTC Task Force Meeting will be published on the Council website here in due course.
Please submit any questions for the meeting via email in advance of the meeting
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates, and watch again options(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.