Cancelled – December 2022 LTC Task Force Meeting
The December 2022 LTC Task Force Meeting that was due to take place from 6pm on Monday 12th December 2022 has been cancelled.
The meeting is organised and hosted by Thurrock Council. Meetings can be subject to change so please check council website for latest info.
LTC Task Force committee members
- Councillor Fraser Massey – firstname.lastname@example.org – Chair
- Councillor John Kent – email@example.com – Vice Chair
- Councillor Gary Byrne – GByrne@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Augustine Ononaji – email@example.com
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Kairen Raper – email@example.com
- Councillor Sue Sammons – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep – email@example.com
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Info regarding the December 2022 LTC Task Force Meeting will be published on the Council website here in due course.
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates, and watch again options(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.