The December 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting is due to take place from 6pm on Monday 14th December 2020 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS. The exact location of the meeting within the council offices is to be confirmed and we will update this event as soon as we have that info.
This is the list of committee members according to Thurrock Council website
- Councillor Fraser Massey – firstname.lastname@example.org (Chair)
- Councillor Gerard Rice – email@example.com (Deputy Chair)
- Councillor John Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Andrew Jefferies – AJefferies@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – email@example.com
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Shinnick – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Luke Spillman – LSpillman@thurrock.gov.uk
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Info regarding the December 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting should be listed on the Council website in due course.
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.