The June 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting that was due to take place from 6pm on Monday 15th June 2020 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS has been cancelled due to COVID-19.
This is the list of committee members according to Thurrock Council website
NB. In the interest of equal party representation we expect this line up to change shortly following Cllr Spillman and Cllr Mayes move from the Thurrock Independents Party to the Conservative Party.
- Councillor Gerard Rice – firstname.lastname@example.org (Chair)
- Councillor Luke Spillman – LSpillman@thurrock.gov.uk (Deputy Chair)
- Councillor John Allen – email@example.com
- Councillor Andrew Jefferies – AJefferies@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Fraser Massey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Allen Mayes – email@example.com
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – email@example.com
- Councillor Sue Shinnick – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.