CANCELLED – August 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting
The August 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting that was due to take place from 6pm on Monday 17th August 2020 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS has been cancelled.
Please be aware that this meeting has now been cancelled, we will keep you updated regarding LTC Task Force as things progress.
This is the list of committee members according to Thurrock Council website
- Councillor Fraser Massey – firstname.lastname@example.org (Chair)
- Councillor Gerard Rice – email@example.com (Deputy Chair)
- Councillor John Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Andrew Jefferies – AJefferies@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – email@example.com
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Shinnick – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Luke Spillman – LSpillman@thurrock.gov.uk
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Info regarding the August 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting should be listed on the Council website in due course.
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.