The April 2021 LTC Task Force Meeting that was due to take place from 6pm on Monday 19th April 2021 has been CANCELLED due to insufficient business and purdah.
The meeting is organised and hosted by Thurrock Council. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and government guidance on social distancing, members of the press and public will not be able to attend this meeting.
This is the list of committee members according to Thurrock Council website
- Councillor Fraser Massey – firstname.lastname@example.org (Chair)
- Councillor Gerard Rice – email@example.com (Deputy Chair)
- Councillor John Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Andrew Jefferies – AJefferies@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – email@example.com
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Shinnick – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Luke Spillman – LSpillman@thurrock.gov.uk
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.