The April 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting is 6pm on Monday 20th April 2020 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS.
A representative of TCAG will be in attendance, but this meeting is hosted by Thurrock Council
Members of the public can attend and sit in the public area. The meeting is held in Committee Room 1. Turn right as you enter the main council office building (as though heading to the main chambers), past security, and then turn left for Committee Room 1, it is signposted).
Questions can be emailed to any of the following Councillors who are on the Task Force Meeting up to 3 working days before the meeting.
Alternatively you can email your question to email@example.com and Laura will do her best to ask your question. Please just be aware not to leave it right to the last minute to email her the question!!
This is the list of committee members according to Thurrock Council website
- Councillor Gerard Rice – firstname.lastname@example.org (Chair)
- Councillor Luke Spillman – LSpillman@thurrock.gov.uk (Deputy Chair)
- Councillor John Allen – email@example.com
- Councillor Andrew Jefferies – AJefferies@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Fraser Massey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Allen Mayes – email@example.com
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – email@example.com
- Councillor Sue Shinnick – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.