The April 2020 LTC Task Force Meeting that was due to take place at 6pm on Monday 20th April 2020 at Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, Essex RM17 6LS has been CANCELLED.
It should come as no suprise that this is due to the COVID-19 crisis.
At this time we do not know when meetings etc will resume, but please watch the website and sign up to our mailing list if you’d like to be kept up to date when they do start up again!
This is the list of committee members according to Thurrock Council website
- Councillor Gerard Rice – email@example.com (Chair)
- Councillor Luke Spillman – LSpillman@thurrock.gov.uk (Deputy Chair)
- Councillor John Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Andrew Jefferies – AJefferies@thurrock.gov.uk
- Councillor Fraser Massey – email@example.com
- Councillor Allen Mayes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sara Muldowney – email@example.com
- Councillor Terry Piccolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Shinnick – SuShinnick@thurrock.gov.uk
- Laura Blake – Thames Crossing Action Group Rep
- Westley Mercer – Thurrock Business Board Rep
- Robert Quick – Residents Rep
- Peter Ward – Thurrock Business Rep
Previous LTC Task Force Meetings
Details of all previous LTC Task Force Meetings, including links to the Agendas, minutes, and TCAG updates(where available) can be found – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/ltc-task-force-meetings/.