We will list any further info or updates that we received and publish after the Step by Step to consultation has been published. This will allow you to easily locate any new updates that you may wish to read and consider either adding to your consultation response, or making additional responses about. Please check back regularly between now and 25th March 2nd April for the latest additions!
Please remember, do not copy and paste anything from the website or social media directly into your consultation response. You response should always be written in your own words about your own opinions about the proposed Lower Thames Crossing. Re-read the main Step by Step page if you need any further info about this!
- Impacts to Thurrock – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/impacts-to-thurrock/ – an update on Thurrock Council’s reports on the impacts to Thurrock and their official response to the Supplementary Consultation 2020.
- Coronavirus (COVID19) – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/coronavirus-covid19/ – if you feel the Coronavirus has in any way impacted the consultation please do mention it in your consultation response.
* article updated with TCAG official response 19/3/20
- More HE letters causing stress – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/more-letters-from-he-causing-stress-to-residents/ – feel free to comment on your feelings about this in your consultation response.
- Deposit Locations and Information Points – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/supplementary-consultation-deposit-and-information-locations/
*Currently 10 out of 18 locations closed (6 of the remaining 8 are only open for reduced hours) – updated 21/03/20
- The Wilderness, needs protecting – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/the-wilderness/
- All LTC works should be halted now – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/all-ltc-work-should-be-halted-now/
- Get Lost LTC! – www.thamescrossingactiongroup.com/get-lost-ltc/– how confusing will LTC be and how easy will it be to get lost?
Step by step
Click through in order, or to whichever part you wish to view.
The other sections – Indentification questions and Equality and Diversity are not compulsory, fill in what you wish if you wish!
Remember to ensure you use one of the official channels to submit your Lower Thames Crossing Supplementary Consultation response by 23:59 on Wednesday 25th March 2020 Thursday 2nd April 2020.